To preview the cases, press the button above
Case submission closed
For the workshop are being sought challenging cases (criteria see below) of:
1. Reactive cytopenia and dysplasia.
2. CHIP, ICUS and IDUS
3. Overt MDS
- 10 H&E stained slides and 15 unstained sections for further analysis by the panel (biopsy and/or smears)
- Critical immunostains, flow cytometry, immunophenotypic, cytogenetic, and molecular data, if considered
- A PowerPoint summary of the case featuring high quality images and illustrations of relevant
immunohistochemistry and molecular/cytogenetic tests with the slides.
- A printout of the case submission
For your information
- Material will not be returned and images etc. may be used for publication, appropriately acknowledged
- Submission implies consent for use on the website and for publication
- In the event of more than one submission from the same institution, it is preferable that each case is presented
by a different author
- Submitters will be informed of selection around March 15, 2017.
- Assessment and summary of the cases will be prepared based on the PowerPoint files
- The slides with the case summary will be scanned and available to delegates end of April 2017
- The case summaries will be available as a printed booklet at the meeting.
How to Submit
Submission consists out of
1 Filling in the case submission form
2 Uploading the Powerpoint via We Transfer (wetransfer.com) or sending it on a USB stick together with the slides
3 Sending in the slides
4 Sending a printout of the case submission
5 Please indicate that goods have "a commercial value of 1.00 EURO to avoid customs and import duties.
6 Shipping costs will not be re-imbursed
Address to send case material and Powerpoint (via WeTransfer or on USB) to
Mirthe de Boer
UMC Utrecht, Dept. of Pathology, H04.312
3584 CX Utrecht
Do not forget to register
By submitting your case, you are not yet registered for the workshop! Please click button below to register for the workshop!